This Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid is a super easy and delicious dinner all wrapped up in a gorgeous crescent braid!
Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid
- seamless crescent roll dough I used Pillsbury
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup cream of chicken condensed soup
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the frozen veggies, cheddar cheese, and chicken. In a separate bowl mix together the cream cheese and the condensed soup. Add it to the chicken-veggie mixture.
- Spread the crescent roll dough out on a silicon mat or parchment paper and place that on a baking pan. Leaving three inches in the middle, make cuts down the side of the dough an inch apart on both sides.
- Spread the chicken-veggie-soup mixture down the middle of the dough. Take a strip of dough from one side and fold it over the middle mixture. Then take a strip from the other side and fold it over the middle. Continue down the dough, alternating sides until it is completely folded over.
- Pinch the ends of the dough to keep the filling inside while it bakes.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes so that the top is nice and golden brown.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before cutting in to it.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!