Fried chicken, tomato sauce and cheese. Are you in love yet?
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 25 grams Parmesan
- 90 grams Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams mozzarella
- 350 grams cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 red chilli
- Handful fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Spaghetti or salad to serve
- Chop tomatoes, garlic, basil and chilli and place them onto a baking tray with a good drizzle of oil and salt. Roast for 20 minutes at 200C.
- Once cooked, add them to a food processor and blitz.
- Season your chicken with salt and pepper. Mix the breadcrumbs and Parmesan together and dip the chicken in flour, then beaten egg, then the breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken in a pan with a splash of oil and cook on a medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Lay the chicken into a baking tray, top with the tomato sauce, add slices of mozzarella and some more Parmesan.
- Bake for 10 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve with spaghetti or salad.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!