- 200g pkt pad Thai rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 240g jar pad Thai paste
- 200g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 2 long fresh red chillies, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions (shallots), thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 80g (1/2 cup) roasted peanuts, crushed
Prepare the noodles following packet directions. Drain.
Heat 1 tbs vegetable oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry the chicken for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
Heat the remaining vegetable oil in the wok over high heat. Add the paste, snow peas and chilli. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Add noodles and chicken. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until combined. Remove from heat and stir in the spring onion.
Divide the noodle mixture among bowls. Top with the cucumber, coriander and peanuts.