These Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls are stuffed with chicken, bacon and a generous drizzle of Ranch dressing. Ideal for gameday or grab-n-go treats.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 15-oz packaged 12-count potato rolls (i.e. Martin’s)
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli chicken
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 12 slices colby jack cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a serrated knife cut through the middle of the potato rolls. Place the bottoms side by side on the pan. Set the tops aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt together the softened butter, chives, garlic salt and onion powder.
- Brush the bottoms of the sliced rolls with about 1/3 of the seasoned butter.
- Layer 1/2 of the cheese on the bottom, then arrange the chicken and bacon crumbles over the cheese. Break cheese slices if needed to fit.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing. Top with the final layer of cheese.
- Brush liberally with butter mixture. Place the tops on the cheese.
- Brush the remaining seasoned butter on top and sides. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil. Bake covered for 20 minutes then uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the tops are lightly golden.
- Cut apart and serve immediately with additional Ranch dressing, if desired.