These Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls are stuffed with chicken, bacon and a generous drizzle of Ranch dressing. Ideal for gameday or grab-n-go treats.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 15-oz packaged 12-count potato rolls (i.e. Martin’s)
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli chicken
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 12 slices colby jack cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a serrated knife cut through the middle of the potato rolls. Place the bottoms side by side on the pan. Set the tops aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt together the softened butter, chives, garlic salt and onion powder.
- Brush the bottoms of the sliced rolls with about 1/3 of the seasoned butter.
- Layer 1/2 of the cheese on the bottom, then arrange the chicken and bacon crumbles over the cheese. Break cheese slices if needed to fit.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing. Top with the final layer of cheese.
- Brush liberally with butter mixture. Place the tops on the cheese.
- Brush the remaining seasoned butter on top and sides. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil. Bake covered for 20 minutes then uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the tops are lightly golden.
- Cut apart and serve immediately with additional Ranch dressing, if desired.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!