- 425g can stoneless black cherries, drained well
- 1 ripe custard apple, flesh removed, stones discarded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
Preheat grill on medium-high. Place tray 15-20cm away from heat.
Lightly grease 4 small (1 cup) ovenproof dishes. Divide cherries and custard apple flesh among the greased dishes. Whisk the sour cream, cream, egg, sugar, vanilla and flour until combined.
Pour mixture over fruit. Cook under preheated grill for 7-10 mins. Serve dusted with icing sugar.