Use leftover chicken the tasty way by baking it into a warm, cheesy masterpiece.
Cheesy Chicken Rice
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 2 cups of cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 chopped and sauteéd green onions
- 4 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 1/2 cups of milk cream
- 1 1/2 cups of grated mozzarella
- Salt, pepper and butter
- Grease a pan for the oven. Preheat the oven at 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl place the rice, the chicken, the green onions, the milk cream, the cream cheese and the cup of grated mozzarella.
- Season and integrate the preparation.
- Pour the mixture onto a pan, sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and place to the oven until it gratins.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!