This is the most flavorful chicken ever.
Caprese Stuffed Chicken
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 40 MINS
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. sundried tomatoes (packed in olive oil)
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º. On a clean work surface, cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Stuff each with spinach, sundried tomatoes, and mozzarella. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Secure with toothpicks.
- In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sear chicken until golden, 3 minutes per side, then transfer to the oven and cook until no longer pink, 15 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and serve with pan juices.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!