California Grilled Chicken
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 40 MINS
- 3/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 4 slices avocado
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 tbsp. Freshly sliced basil, for garnish
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, honey, oil, and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Pour over chicken and marinate 20 minutes.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to medium-high. Oil grates and grill chicken until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Top chicken with mozzarella, avocado, and tomato and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!