Cake Batter Buttercream Frosting is a creamy buttercream frosting flavored with cake mix and sprinkles that is perfect for a fun birthday celebration.
Cake Batter Buttercream Frosting
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Additional Time: 10 MINUTES
Total Time: 25 MINUTES
- 1 pound (4 cups) of Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Softened Butter (We use Salted Sweet Cream Butter)
- 1 cup Yellow Cake Mix
- Up to 1/4 cup of Milk (add as needed)
- Heaping 1/4 cup of Jimmies Sprinkles
- Decorating Bags
- Wilton 2D Decorating Tip
- Food Scale
- Heat Cake Mix in the oven and then allow to cool.
- Combine powdered sugar and cake mix.
- Add softened butter and mix.
- Check consistency. Add 1 teaspoon of milk at a time until you get the desired consistency.
- Add sprinkles last.