Chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy, cheesy ranch mix and topped off with tangy buffalo sauce!
Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, about 6 ounces each
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing, for serving
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each breast, being careful not to cut all the way through. Set chicken aside.
Add the cream cheese, cheddar, and ranch seasoning to a small bowl and stir well to combine.
Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly into piece of chicken.
Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and brush heavily with the buffalo sauce.
Bake for 25 minutes, brushing with additional sauce every ten minutes.
Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing before serving.
- Blue cheese crumbles may be swapped for the cheddar.
- To reduce sodium, use a homemade ranch seasoning or a reduced sodium wing sauce.