Cheesy chicken alfredo + buffalo sauce = why haven’t we thought of this before?
Buffalo Chicken Alfredo
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 12 oz. No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles
- 1/2 c. buffalo sauce, divided
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. mozzarella, grated
- 1 1/4 c. whole milk
- 2 tbsp. chives, chopped
- Cook No Yolks noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large baking dish, add chicken breasts, ¼ cup buffalo sauce, salt, pepper, and ½ packet ranch seasoning. Toss until chicken is thoroughly coated. Marinate 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil, then add chicken. Cook 8 minutes per side, or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and let cool, then chop into bite-size pieces.
- To same skillet, add butter and cook garlic. Add remaining ¼ cup buffalo sauce and cream cheese and whisk until combined. Slowly whisk in milk and remaining ranch seasoning; continue whisking until combined. Add noodles, mozzarella and chicken to skillet.
- Serve topped with chives.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!