A basic bowl of quinoa with broccoli and chicken is good, but a casserole is even tastier.
Broccoli, Chicken and Quinoa Bake
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 1/2 cups quinoa (uncooked)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with olive oil.
- Pour the uncooked quinoa in the baking dish.
- Steam the broccoli florets for 4-5 minutes, until almost tender, and then set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring the beef stock, sea salt, and almond milk to a low boil. Slowly stir in the chickpea flour and whisk until smooth.
- Add this mixture to the uncooked quinoa, followed by the chicken. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with 2/3 of the parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and mix in the steamed broccoli and the remaining parmesan. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!