We used a whole bottle of Caesar dressing in this sauce and have no regrets. With bacon, lemon juice, Parmesan, and LOTS of black pepper, it’s ridiculously good.
Caesar Angel Hair Pasta
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 35 MINS
- 12 oz. angel hair
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pt. creamy Caesar dressing
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair until al dente. Drain and reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper then add to skillet. Cook until chicken is golden and cooked through, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 10 minutes, then slice into strips. Wipe skillet clean.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy. Drain on a paper towel—lined plate. Reserve about two tablespoons of bacon fat in skillet.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Pour in broth to deglaze pan. Stir in Caesar dressing and bring mixture to a low simmer. Add angel hair, Parmesan, lemon juice, and parsley and toss until combined. (If sauce is too thick, gradually add pasta water, about 1⁄4 cup at a time until you reach your desired consistency.)
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!