Firmly in the camp that buffalo sauce makes everything better.
Best Buffalo Skillet Chicken
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 25 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 25 MINS
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. buffalo sauce
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 8 slices of muenster
- Fresh chopped chives, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until golden, 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- To skillet, add butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add buffalo sauce and cayenne.
- Return chicken to skillet and top each breast with 2 slices muenster. Cover with a lid to let melt.
- Simmer chicken until cooked through, 3 minutes more.
- Garnish with chives and serve with greens.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!