- 1 x 85g pkt Aeroplane quick-set strawberry & raspberry jelly crystals
- 14 bought jam rollettes, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 80ml (1/3 cup) apple juice or sweet sherry
- 2 x 250g punnets strawberries, washed, hulled, halved
- 2 x 150g punnets blueberries
- 500ml (2 cups) Pauls premium vanilla custard
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream, whipped
Select all ingredientsADD TO SHOPPING LIST PRINT RECIPE
Prepare the jelly following packet directions. Pour into a large container and place in the fridge for 1 hour or until set. Coarsely chop.
Place half the rollettes in the base of a 3L (12-cup) capacity serving bowl. Drizzle half the apple juice or sherry over the rollettes. Top with half the jelly and one-third of the combined strawberries and blueberries. Spoon over half the custard. Repeat with the remaining rollettes, apple juice or sherry, jelly and half the remaining strawberries and blueberries. Top with the remaining custard.
Spoon the cream over the trifle and top with the remaining strawberries and blueberries. Place in the fridge until required.