The tangy dressing is killer.
BBQ Chicken Pasta Salad
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS
- kosher salt
- 1 lb. cavatappi
- 1/2 c. barbecue sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 lb. rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 c. corn, fresh or frozen
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook cavatappi according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to large serving bowl.
- Make dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, lime juice and garlic powder.
- To bowl, add pasta, chicken, avocado, corn, green onions and dressing and toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with more dressing, if desired.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!