- 2 x 450g Coles Grill Sweet BBQ Chicken Kebab
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into ribbons
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons tarragon, chopped
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Cook kebabs on grill, turning occasionally, for 10-15 mins or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, place the snow peas in a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and stand for 2 mins. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Arrange snow peas, zucchini, radish and lemon zest on serving plates. Whisk the lemon juice, oil, mustard and tarragon in a bowl and season. Drizzle over salad.
Serve kebabs with salad and lemon wedges.