Frozen bananas, graham cracker crumbs, and vanilla extract are a few of the ingredients that make this smoothie a rich dessert in a glass. Because it calls for low-fat yogurt and fat-free milk, one serving of this drink gives you about the same amount of calcium as a glass of milk.
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana (about 1 large)
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat graham cracker crumbs (about 1/2 cookie sheet)
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ice cubes (about 1/4 cup)
- Graham cracker crumbs
How to Make It
Arrange banana slices in a single layer on a baking sheet, and freeze until firm (about 1 hour).
Place frozen banana and remaining ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately.