Need an easy dinner tonight? This super-simple recipes glazes chicken breasts in a delicious sauce of soy sauce, honey, and lime juice.
Baked Honey-Garlic Chicken
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 35 MINS
- 60 ml low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. cornflour
- 450 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Spring onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Make glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice, Sriracha, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, and cornflour.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sear chicken and let cook until golden, 4 minutes, then flip and let cook 4 minutes more. Pour over glaze and transfer to oven.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 25 minutes. Heat grill.
- Spoon glaze over chicken and grill 2 minutes. Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.