Chicken has a terrible reputation for drying out in the oven, but with chicken thighs you don’t need to worry. These boneless chicken thighs first get marinated in an easy honey mustard-esque sauce that makes them so juicy and flavorful. Baking the thighs at a high temp means less time spent in the oven with even better results.
Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs
YIELDS: 6 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 0 MINS
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine oil, soy sauce, dijon, honey, brown sugar, garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken thighs and toss to combine. Refrigerate and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place chicken on a large baking sheet and bake until golden and internal temperature reaches 165°, 12-15 minutes.
- Switch oven to broil and broil until sauce starts to thicken slightly, about 5 minutes.