Baked Bang Bang Chicken is a crispy chicken Chinese restaurant favorite served in a delicious spicy homemade sauce, ready in 30 minutes.
Baked Bang Bang Chicken
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 chicken breasts , boneless skinless
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable oil spray
- Mix the mayonnaise, Sriracha, sugar and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1” chunks.
- Place the flour into a shallow bowl.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, onion powder and garlic powder together in a shallow bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat the chicken with the flour, then dredge in the egg mixture, then into the panko mixture and add to a large baking sheet.
- Spray with vegetable oil spray for 2 seconds.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- While still hot, toss with the sriracha mayonnaise mixture.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!