Awesome Sauce Chicken – seriously delicious!!! Only 3 ingredients! Chicken marinated in honey mustard, teriyaki sauce, and hot sauce. It tastes AWESOME! Leftovers are great chopped up on top of a salad or in a sandwich wrap.
Awesome Sauce Chicken
Yield: 4 people
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1/3 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Whisk together honey mustard dressing, teriyaki sauce, and hot sauce.
- Place chicken in a gallon size ziplock bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and toss to coat. Refrigerate chicken 1 hour to overnight.
- Prepare grill. Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill. Cook until internal temperate reaches 165ºF, approximately 12 to 15 minutes.