We love this salad served on top of greens as much as we love it between two slices of sourdough bread. If you can’t find a good ripe mango, pineapple would be delicious as well!
Avocado Chicken Salad
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 25 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINS
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, poached and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 small mango, cubed
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 c. fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. minced jalapenño
- 2 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk to combine dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients and prepared dressing. Gently toss until salad is coated in dressing, then season to taste with salt and pepper.