There’s nothing better than good antipasto. Our only qualm with the meat and cheese spread is that it’s never a truly satisfying dinner on its own (thought we desperately want it to be!).
Antipasto Stuffed Chicken
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 55 MINS
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 lb. deli ham
- 1/4 lb. salami
- 4 slices provolone, halved
- 1 c. drained and sliced pepperoncini
- 1/3 c. chopped assorted olives
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken and season with oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with ham, salami, provolone, and pepperoncini, then sprinkle with olives and Parmesan.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.